Lunches and dinners
30 on one long table
70 on rounds
Good to know
Full event management
Professional operations team
Ideal for private or corporate events, and for summer and Christmas parties
The stylish Balcony Room, with its elegant, panelled walls, statement chandelier and abundant natural light, can be hired for private event celebrations, corporate meetings, and dinners.
The long wooden table – handmade from an oak tree that fell in the Great Storm of 1987 – is just the thing for board meetings and convivial private lunches or dinners.
Impossibly romantic – and with our Shakespearean links, how could it not be? – the space is also licensed for weddings.
In-house florists and expert event professionals
Wild, our production partner, can create fabulous floral displays to suit your event. Whether you are looking for decadent glamour, restrained elegance or full-on drama, Wild will interpret your brief with panache.
Swan’s knowledgeable in-house event team will be with you every step of the way, making your experience seamless from start to finish.
- 70 Seated lunch or dinner – round tables
- 34 Long table lunch or dinner
- 50 Dinner dance
- 120 Standing reception
- 34 Boardroom
- 50 Cabaret
- 70 Theatre
Why choose the Balcony Room?
- Abundant natural light
- French windows open onto the private balcony with views over London’s skyline
- Air conditioning
- Daytime events held from 9am – 5pm
- Evening events licensed until 1am with extension available
- Licensed for weddings
- Private manned cloakroom
- Private bathroom (unisex)
- Separate registration area
- Private bar
- Lift access
- Venue hire supports Shakespeare’s Globe
- In-house production partner
- Flatscreen TV
- Built-in lectern AV system as standard with extra equipment available to hire
- Sound system available for music
- Restaurant quality in-house catering
- Compelling DDR and meeting packages
- Extensive vegan menus and all dietary requirements catered for
- Bespoke bar with a pewter top, and wooden and leather cladding
- Impressive Tom Kirk linear chandelier crafted from 1,200 glass cylinders