We are a thriving venue located at the iconic Shakespeare’s Globe on the bank of the River Thames. Our modern British cuisine is served throughout our beautiful Bar, Restaurant and Events spaces under the direction of Chef Director, Allan Pickett.
We are committed to providing a warm and attentive service throughout our venue. Find out more here.
What we can offer you
We look for team members who are as passionate about the hospitality/theatre industry as we are.
- Each role is supported by our training and activities programme including trips to Breweries, Wineries, Distilleries as well as in-house learning.
- We offer generous discount, including our sister restaurants The Swan in West Malling and Amano
- Complimentary meals are served within our dedicated café
- Free Globe theatre tickets
- Competitive salaries across the board
- Flexible hours
- Holiday allowance increases with service
We are driven to develop from within – many of our managers and senior chefs joined us at entry level roles.
We not only recruit for skills, but personalities too. Everyone at the Swan works hard but enjoys themselves with it.
Being welcoming, friendly, playful and enthusiastic (yet professional) is the key to our success, so if you wish to join our fantastic team then please upload your CV.