Swan, Shakespeare’s Globe has been a partner of the iconic Globe Theatre on London’s bustling Bankside since 2007, overseeing the bar, restaurant and events spaces as well as the theatre’s cafes and tap houses. We are a thriving venue and are committed to providing a warm and attentive service. Across the site we offer a wide range of dining options including breakfast, brunch and casual lunch dishes, through to creative canapes, bowl foods, afternoon tea and a la carte dining. Likewise our cellar has an extensive choice of wines and beers, and we offer a beautiful range of seasonal cocktails.
We not only recruit for skills, but personalities too. Everyone at the Swan works hard but enjoys themselves with it.
Being welcoming, friendly, playful and enthusiastic (yet professional) is the key to our success. We are always on the look out for fantastic people to join our team, and so even if you don’t see your role advertised please upload your CV.
What we can offer you
We look for team members who are as passionate about the hospitality and theatre industry as we are.
- Each role is supported by our training and activities programme including trips to breweries, wineries, distilleries as well as in-house learning and craft training sessions.
- We offer generous discount, including our sister restaurants The Swan in West Malling, The Falcon and Amano
- Complimentary meals are served within our dedicated café
- Free Globe theatre tickets
- Competitive salaries across the board
- Flexible hours
- Holiday allowance increases with service
We are driven to develop from within – many of our managers and senior chefs joined us at entry level roles.