Since Swan opened in 2007, we’ve organised numerous successful charity galas for high profile charities including Clic Sargent, National Autistic Society, Teens Unite, Terrance Higgins Trust and Demelza.
For registered charities holding their event with us we offer:
- Discounted charity ratess
- Choice of seasonal themed packages or completely bespoke events
- The capacity to seat up to 350 guests or 450 standing in the Underglobe
- Central location just across the river from the City
- Easy access from East or West London via Bankside Pier
- Creative, friendly team including dedicated event planners
- Theatre tours and great connections with local suppliers and entertainment
- Good standard AV package included in all Underglobe events, with upgrades available
- In-house catering provided by our restaurant-standard kitchen team
Because we host a large number of charity events throughout the year, we’re experienced in managing fundraising activities such as silent and live auctions, as well as utilising technical equipment such as Ibid on the night. Our events always leave a positive lasting impression, and the attraction of our iconic venue and location guarantees a full turnout on the night.
By booking your event with us you will also be supporting the work of the Shakespeare Charitable Trust, which receives a proportion of the income from Swan, Shakespeare’s Globe.
So, if you’re looking for a great venue in Central London for your next charity event, look no further than Swan. Contact us to discuss your requirements and we can create a memorable event for your charity.