We think every day should be Father’s Day so to celebrate we are launching our special Gentlemen’s High Tea; perfect timing for a Father’s Day celebration!
As a manly take on the popular tradition that is afternoon tea, our Gent’s High Tea is made with the best of British produce and includes
• Shorthorn Beef Slider
• Quail Scotch egg made with saddleback pork and sage with tomato relish
• Brixham Lemon sole goujon and tartare sandwich
• Wiltshire ham and cheddar Croque Monsieur
• Coulson basset Stilton and Addelstones cloudy cider
• Potted trout and sourdough toast
To wash it all down our Gent’s High Tea is served with a tankard of Smoked Brown Ale from Anspach and Hobday.
Priced at £24.50 per head, and with some of the best views in London guaranteed, our afternoon tea is the talk of the town.
Served daily between 2.30-4.00pm, try it out before a show at Shakespeare’s Globe or post-fuel for your trip at the Tate. View a menu at https://www.swanlondon.co.uk/gents-high-tea/
Alternatively, if you want to treat your father to a meal, then you can also book a table in our lovely restaurant overlooking the Thames. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Father’s Day Offer above is for 2015, please call for more recent info.